As a slight change of pace from talking about properties for sale on the Costa del Sol I thought I would talk a bit about the property rental market here in Fuengirola. As can be imagined, as an estate agency based on the Paseo Maritimo (beach promenade) of Fuengirola, we get a fair share of passing trade asking for rentals in the area. I must admit, originally we were not keen on starting a rental department, but due to the amount of people that have approached us, both tenants and landlords, we finally decided that although our main aim was still to help people sell their property, rentals over the last 2 years has proven an additional boon.
- Spain, UK, France, Germany and Italy sign tax deal
- Declare overseas assets, warns Hacienda
- Informing the taxman about assets held abroad
- Andalusia may embargo some family homes subject to eviction orders
- PP government paves way for Coast Law amnesty on Spanish shorelines
- European Court rules Spanish mortgage law is abusive
- Carlton to invest billions in Spanish property
- Brussels gives go ahead to Spanish banks restructuring
- Spanish real estate attracting foreign investment
- Easier residency for foreigners buying property
- Spanish banks suspend evictions
- New home buyers nervous over looming tax increase
- 2 months of spanish property market expansion
- Will Spain’s bad bank work?
- 3 million properties to have rateable values increased